Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rise and Shine

Here is Mary this morning at 6:30 am. That's the baby I love to see! She slept really well last night. I was a little worried how the whole sleeping in a crib would go - we don't own one - Mary is used to sleeping in the big bed with the rest of her family. But she is actually doing okay. She is still on oxygen - her respirations go up when she's asleep. There is nothing unusual about still needing the oxygen, but the sooner she gets off it, the sooner she can go home. She'll have an echo tomorrow, and hopefully we'll be home in the next day or two. Although, it's not too bad being here, with smiles like the above!

3 comments:

MaPi said...

I like to see that too!!!!! That is the best smile ever :)

Anonymous said...

Monica, my daughter, always remembers to include Mary, whose picture in on our refrigerator, in our evening prayer intentions. We are glad to see she is doing so well.
Rose

KatBouska said...

Hi I just wandered into your blog while browsing and what a sweetheart! I can't wait to read more!!