Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Shake, Shake, Shake Senora

Mary, like most babies, loves music. She usually swings from side to side when she hears it, but sometimes she bops, too. I made a CD of some of her favorite songs. When she's playing and I put the music on, she stops, looks up, and starts "dancing", with a big grin on her face.

I'm not sure why this video is at the wrong angle - but it's still cute ~

Baby Love

Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Aselin Debison

And She Was - The Talking Heads

1234 - Feist

Life Could Be A Dream - The Crew Cuts

Who's My Pretty Baby - Elizabeth Mitchell

Blackbird - The Beatles

Jump in the Line - Harry Belafonte

Three Little Birds - Bob Marley

I'll Fly Away - Alison Krauss

Come On, Let's Go - Ritchie Valens

Tiny Dancer - Ben Folds

Little Mama - The Clovers

You Are My Sunshine - Ray Charles

Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder

Crazy Love - Van Morrison

Walking After Midnight - Patsy Cline

Teach Your Children - Crosby, Stills and Nash

Birdhouse in Your Soul - They Might Be Giants

Peace Train - Cat Stevens

Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da - The Beatles

At Last - Etta James

No comments: