Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sweet childish days, that were as long, As twenty days are now.

-William Wordsworth

It goes so fast! Mary is 2! She delights us every day. She is talking up a storm! And mimicking just about everything we say and do. Mary smiles easily, and has an entertaining independent streak~
Tonight, right after the boys returned from Father-Son camp, we had pizza and cake with Grandma and Grandpa~
Sam wanted a turn as the princess, too~
Mary and I made her cake this afternoon - chocolate with mocha icing~


She loved the candles~
She wasn't quite sure how to blow them out~

Mary dug right in~
She really is so happy and healthy! We are incredibly blessed~
Some pictures with my new (to me) camera~

Sometimes my heart squeezes with the overwhelming gratitude, and humility, I have for God's gift of my children~

No comments: